Wednesday, June 22, 2011

06/19/2011

FATHERS DAY 2011

I had one of the best Fathers Day I have ever had!  Considering this is only my second, it wasn't too hard to top last year!  I was able to do all of my favorite things that I have come to love and cherish on the weekends.

I got up before the Trioux woke up and went to see my mom in the hospital before lunch.  After visiting mom in the morning and watching a movie with her, I got back home in time to see the Trioux before they went down for a nap.  During nap time, I helped Crystal finish up cleaning house and settled in to watch the rest of the U.S. Open.  We spent the rest of the afternoon playing outside with the Trioux in the pool and grilling out.  I also had a very fine Patel Brothers Cigar to cap off a great afternoon!


Our fun outdoor set up

I was able to get a good action shot of Jack going down the slide in their pool.  They had so much fun.  Addi loved to start on the shallow end, climb up the hippo and dive into the deep end.  I wish I could have gotten a picture of that one!  Maybe next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment