Monday, June 20, 2011

06/15/2011

CRAZY WEEK

Sorry that I am so late updating this from last week. To say last week was a little nuts would be a huge understatement!  My mom is still in the hospital and have to have another lung biopsy (so far everything is negative) and we went without Internet all last week and over the weekend, so between those two things, the blog had to take a back burner.  I have everything ready and should be able to catch up sometime today.

BATH NIGHT

I haven't done a bath night picture in a while so here goes.  Bath time seems to go in cycles.  At first, bathing all three at once was difficult because all they wanted to do was splash and play.  I got a tip from another triplet dad and we were able to curb the splashing so bath time got real easy!  Well, we are back to difficult bath times now.  If you saw the pictures from the "DIVAS AND ALLIGATORS" update, you will remember that Addi loves to roll in the water.  Well, needless to say, that has now carried over to the tub!  I am trying to stop it, but that's easier said then done.

No comments:

Post a Comment