Tuesday, June 7, 2011

06/07/2011

HEAVY HEART

This post was supposed to be about dinner and Crystal working late, but I read something tonight that put a lot of things into perspective.

There are not a whole lot of us triplet dads out there that blog and feel the need to chronicle our daily adventures with multiples, but those of us that do, tend to keep up with each other.  There is one that I have been following lately if a dad to be of triplets.  His wife was pregnant with all boys and it was a great blog to follow.  It always brings back so many memories watching dads to be of triplets.

Lately they have had a few struggles and things have not gone as they should.  I won't re-hash what has gone on.  You can read the story here.  This letter to his unborn sons has nearly broken my heart.  As I sit here typing this, I am fighting back the tears trying to imagine what he is going through right now.  Before I started writing this, after I read his letter, I had to go back in the Trioux's bedroom and give them a big kiss and tell them I loved them.  Luckily I didn't wake them up, but this story makes me cherish them that much more and makes me come to the realization of just how lucky we really are.  Please visit his site and pray for his family.


KFC, its whats for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment