Monday, June 6, 2011

06/04/2011

WELCOME HOME TRIOUX!

After being away from the Trioux for less than a week, it was so nice to have them home!  When I walked out side to help Crystal get them out of the car, I could hear them yelling "Daddy!"  After the last few days, it was a very welcome greeting from my Trioux!  It is so amazing how, in such a short time, they can pick up and learn so much.  When I left them in Georgia, they were still speaking in one words, Momma, Dada, Nana, Poppa, Grammy, so on and so forth.  Now all three are saying two words sentences.  It is so awesome!  Kate and Addi both said, "My Daddy", before I even got them out of the car.  Their speech is really starting to pick up, even Jack.

I really missed them and am so happy that they are home now!  I just hope and prey that Nana can get out of the hospital soon and see her little Trioux grand babies!


With all the crazy stuff going on, this is the best I could do.  I got them to line up and take a picture so I could send it to my mom and Jack thought he was being put in time out!  He quivered his lip for what seemed like 5 minutes before he started to cry like he was in trouble.  I felt bad, but it was just so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment