Tuesday, June 14, 2011

06/13/2011

FIRST LEGOS

I have been thinking about it over the last few weeks and finally determined that the Trioux was ready for their first set of Legos.  While making our weekly trip to Wal-Mart, I cruised down the toy isle and found them a set.  Man, I had no idea how expensive these things were!  I got them the Duplo set with a box and 76 pieces and it was $30!  I thought about getting them three small sets so they each had a bucket and their own, but it would have been $60!  By my math, I was coming out better by getting the large bucket.  Well, there were a few things that I didn't figure into my math equation.  A few elements that should have gone into my equation:  There is only ONE bucket, ONE little man, ONE little car and ONE window looking thing!  What this means is that the other two want that ONE item that the other has!!!  Needless to say, I had to hide the ONE items so we could avoid world war Trioux!

These are the best cell phone pictures that I could get of them building.  Jack just wanted to "collect" all that he could.  Addi on the other hand tried to build the tallest princess tower she could.  Kate was being a little bad and just wanted to let the other two build and she would bring it to me and take credit for it.  Silly kid!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment