Saturday, January 1, 2011

365?!?!

Ok, I know that there are a lot of those 365 projects out there in the blog world, so I have decided to come up with my own 365 project. This past year, I have been trying to make myself blog more and document our little family, but have had a hard time keeping motivated, so this year I am going to make a resolution to take a photo of the kids everyday and post it on my blog. Mind you, most of my pictures will come from my iPhone, so please don’t mind the poor quality of the pictures, but occasionally I will have some high quality photos posted. These first few days/weeks are going to be a little sparse because of our move, but I will post date the posts once I can get out internet up and running. If I can keep this up for at least six months, I think I have talked Crystal into me getting a new camera so I can make it even better! I am thinking a new DSLR would do pretty nice, we will have to see! Wish me luck on this endeavor and hopefully I can keep it up and make all of you out there happy!
Our first selection is one that shows our typical life with three toddlers. The Trioux were in the kitchen with me this morning waiting on me to finish breakfast and they all sat together in a circle (or triangle if you like) and had a good ole’ time! They all three started rocking back and forth and talking in their typical Trioux language, but by the time my mom could get her camera ready, they had all broken up and were staring at me. Ping also decided to check things out and wanted some vittles herself.


No comments:

Post a Comment