Friday, January 21, 2011

01/21/2011

WOW!!! I can not believe that I am finally caught up with the blog! I know it took a few days, but it feels good to almost be at a point where I can keep up with our daily lives. Just in time no less, since I start work early next week. When I start work it will really get interesting trying to find new a different ways to capture the Trioux without repeating too much. I can honestly say that for the first 21 days, I have not had to cheat at all!!! I am pretty proud of myself to say the least.

After breakfast, while I was cleaning up the kitchen, the Trioux were actually playing pretty nicely and getting along. I looked in on them and this is what I saw. I can't believe of all the places that my little monkeys would be, it would be in the bookshelf, under the sock monkeys. This is exactly how I found them...

With a little maneuvering, this is the best I was able to come up with by myself. Pretty good if I say so myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment