Monday, January 31, 2011

01/31/2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

Yes, today is my birthday! I am officially half way to 70! Kinda scary when you think about it like that. I did get to celebrate this weekend with a few good cigars, some cold beer and some man time out at my Big Green Egg. Best of all, Crystal and my mom surprised me with my favorite, a German Chocolate Cake from Edgars Bakery!!! THE BEST CAKE IN BIRMINGHAM!!!

Birthday Cake "after"



Not quite the most eventful birthday today. Had to work all day and Crystal has to work late on Grand Jury, so I had the kids to myself tonight. As I write this, I am eating a leftover pulled pork (one I smoked this weekend!) sandwich and getting ready to go to bed at 8:30! What an exciting life!!!


Here is my little Addi standing so tall and so proud of herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment