Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Jammies

When I checked the mail yesterday, I was surprised with a late Christmas present for the Trioux. My dear sweet cousin Jenny sent the Trioux some new jammies from Old Navy. As you can see below, they LOVE them!! Thanks again Jenny!!! We love you!

One thing that I can say about Jenny is that she is a true inspiration for all! She has been through so much and become such a strong woman. I have seen her grow so much through the past few years and I am so very proud of her. Please take a minute and check out her story. I promise that you will be inspired after reading her blog



Thank you again Jen! I hope you don't mind the link.



The Winsteads





1 comment:

  1. Aaaahhhhh! Even cuter than I ever imagined!!! Thank you so much for the pic!!
    I love them and can't wait to see them!

    Thanks for the blog shout out ;)

    ReplyDelete