Sunday, January 23, 2011

01/23/2011

Hamburger Night

Today was a very productive day around the Boudreaux household, and we got a lot done. While Crystal was gone to work for a little while, I got all the laundry together and started. I did learn one very important lesson while doing all this said laundry, don't leave the FULL bottle of industrial size liquid detergent on top of the washing machine! It seems as though those machines tend to shake a lot and can move anything that is on top of them. Needless to say, when I went to change over the laundry, the detergent had fallen on the floor, top first and busted ALL over the floor, almost 3/4 of the bottle!!! Other than that, it was a great day around here. Crystal and I even got to take a good nap when she got home from work.

After our good nap, I was able to get out and take a well needed break outside with my Big Green Egg. I had an ice cold beer, a good cigar and proceeded to grill some burgers for the family. As you can see below, the Trioux loves them some burgers!









No comments:

Post a Comment