Tuesday, February 1, 2011

02/01/2011

WOW!

I can't believe that I have done this for a month now. I must say that I am pretty proud of myself that I have been able to keep up with this blog for a month after all that has happened with the move, new jobs and all the stress that comes with it. I hope you guys are enjoying it out there in the blog world. I am actually enjoying this. I can say that it is a challenge trying to first remember to take a picture each day and come up with something a little different each time. On that note, I am rather tired tonight and going to make this one short and sweet. I think I also might start a wordless Wednesday starting tomorrow. Enjoy and have a great day tomorrow!



This his how my little Kate-Boo goes to sleep EVERY night!

No comments:

Post a Comment