Monday, February 7, 2011

02/07/2011

WHO'S THE WORST DADDY?

I am!!! So, tonight was the first little music program that the Trioux is in, and who forgets the camera?!? I DO! I DO! I feel like such a schmuck. When I left the house this morning, I had every intention to put it in there, but completely forgot! I got so wrapped up in trying to get the mountain of trash to the street for garbage day, it totally slipped my mind. Oh well, so is life!

The Trioux actually did very well. They shook their little bells and didn't even try to hit each other or the other kids (those are the small victories you ask for at this age). Jack did have to sit in someones lap the whole time, but hey, what else is new. After the little one's portion of the program we had to go up and pick up take the Trioux back to our seats. That was quite a spectacle considering we were all the way in the back!!! By this time, they were starving so we fed them PB&Js in our laps! You can only imagine how clean and neat that was. I would not have traded it for the world. We had so much fun at our first little function. With the exception of Daddy leaving the camera at home, it was a perfect evening.

Here is the ONLY picture that I was able to get on my iPhone. If you look close, they are in the front row all the way to the right. Jack is sitting in his teachers lap and Addi and Kate are to the left of her on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment