Wednesday, March 23, 2011

03/22/2011

PHONE PICTURES

These are the last of the pictures that I had on my phone after erasing the good ones!

I was able to pick up something new for the Trioux on Monday night. One of my childhood friends is in the process of moving back to the coast and was getting rid of her Step 2 Playhouse. I knew the Trioux would LOVE it, so I took it off her hands. Tuesday night was the first time they got to see it, and needless to say it is a HUGE hit. I had a bunch of pictures, but as the earlier post eluded to, I erased all of them and this is all that is left.
Here is Kate the first time she ventured into it! As most of you can guess, she is queen of the Castle!
This is the usual scene about five minutes before dinner time when I am by myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment