Monday, July 25, 2011

07/21/2011

ADDI WEEK - DAY 4

From day 1, Addi is the only one who took a paci.  The other two would spit them out at you.  Addi on the other hand can not got to sleep with out it.  She does great during the day and will give it to you if you ask for it, but at night, she HAS to have it.  I know it is probably a crutch for us, but I am not ready to fight that battle yet.  Here lately, she has even gotten so bad that she has one in her mouth and another in her hand.  We call it her "worry" paci.  It is rather funny sometimes because she will switch them out and go back and forth from on to the other.  In the pictures below, you can see she found a third and had one in each hand and one in her mouth.

When I was thinking about this post, a fellow triplet dad posted a picture that pretty much sums up my little Addi.

One in the mouth and one in each hand!


Silly girl!


1 comment:

  1. My son is the same. But somehow we let it move from 2 to, now 3 to sleep every night! We make him leave them in the bed, so daytime is not a problem, but I hate to see how bad it is gonna be to break that habit!

    ReplyDelete