Wednesday, July 13, 2011

07/06/2011

PLAYTIME

What a full day!!!  I got up at 6:30 AM (on my vacation no less), and headed to the golf course for an 8:00 AM tee time with a friend of mine that used to work with Crystal.  We played the Cypress Bend course at Craft Farms.  It has probably been almost 10 years since I played out there.  What a fun beautiful golf course.  I shot one of the best front nines I think I have shot in almost 10 years!  It was the weirdest rounds of golf I have played in a long time!  I couldn't hit the broad side of a mountain on the front nine and couldn't miss anything on the back.  I shot a stellar 52 on the front and a 36 on the back!

After a long round of golf, I headed back to the condo for a little lunch and then headed to to dock for an afternoon charter fishing trip!  Won't go into to many details, but the long and the short of it is that the only luck we had was with the Spanish Mackerel.  We WORE them out!  We probably pulled in about three dozen or do!  It was so much fun.  After the Spanish hunt we tried to get some sharks, but didn't have any luck at all.  While shark fishing, we did a little bottom fishing for bait fish and wouldn't you know it, within about an hour, I pulled in about 2 dozen catfish!!!  It was the strangest thing.  Even the captain couldn't believe it.

The Trioux had a pretty eventful day, I guess.  The only details that I have from their day was that Grammy took them by herself to the local park.  The little park is 2 or 3 blocks away and she wheeled them over in their Choo-Choo.  She said they had a great time!

There are so many redneck comments that could go with this one!

Nobody got sick on the Merry-Go-Round!!

Here fishy fishy!

No comments:

Post a Comment