Thursday, July 14, 2011

07/07/2011

LAST DAY

It was a little strange getting up on Thursday and it being the last full day at the beach.  We got up late and relaxed for a little while.  I had a golf tournament that I had to play in that afternoon at The Peninsula with some of the District Attorneys throughout the state.  We teed of at 12:30 and let me tell you, it was HOT HOT HOT!  So hot in fact that I only had ONE beer on the back nine!  We had a great time and I hit the ball pretty well.

After a long round of golf, we got back to the condo and got cleaned up for our last night out to dinner.  We went to one of our favorite places, Cosmos.  I had the best pecan crusted snapper I think I have ever put in my mouth!  It was outstanding.  We finished off the night with a secret operation (picture at the bottom).

As you can see below, I think the Trioux were getting a little antsy in anticipation of seeing us!  At least that's what I am going to tell myself by looking at these pictures of them in their pods.


Jack

Addi

Kate

Crystal's flower drink (all edible by the way)

No comment! (Yes thats mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment