Wednesday, July 8, 2009

mid 25th week

To catch ya'll up...Monday we had an anatomy ultrasound. The news was good. The babies are all growing and getting big. A/Addision weighs 1 pound 12 ounces, B/Kathryn is 1 pound 9 ounces, and C/Jackson is 1 pound 13 ounces. The nurses and doctor tell me these are great weights for their ages!! I was happy! All of the peices parts are on target also and the hearts and brains are normal. It will probably be about 3 more weeks before we have another anatomy ultrasound.
Yesterday, my blood sugar was high (low end of high) all day so they now have me on scheduled insulin and sliding scale after meals. UGH! My poor fingertips!! It will take a few days to "tweek" the standard dose so I look forward to bottoming out at some point and feeling bad. The nurses are worried about this happening to me so they always are checking on me!!
Today, we should get the results of my tests for the preeclampsia that I have weekly. I hope these are decent!! It is amazing how fast things can change with triplets!! I am constantly amazed at how you cannot ever get complacent with the test results because they always change!!
We are doing well though! We really appreciate everything that ya'll have done to make this journey as bearable as it has been! I appreciate all of your support for me and the babies but also for helping Briny through this! He has been a rock and I know without your support that may be harder on him that it has been!! He is a wonderful husband and I know he will be the best daddy ever!!!

1 comment: