Thursday, September 8, 2011

08/28/2011

2 YEAR OLDS!

So our little guys are now in the "terrible twos!"  So far, leading up to this stage, I have not found it terrible at all.  On the contrary, I am finding this age very fun.  They are learning and growing so fast that its enjoyable to watch that growth right before your eyes.  Don't get me wrong, there are lots of fights, tantrums and whining, but if you can look past that, they are such a funny little Trioux. 

It is still very hard to believe that two years ago, we were blessed with the greatest gift of a lifetime.  I literally feel like the luckiest daddy on the planet!  I get three times the hugs and sugars and any one else.  I can't speak for people with three children of different ages, but there is nothing better than three at the same age and size loving on you.  I thank the Lord every day for choosing me to be the lucky daddy of the best set of triplets in the world!  I love you guys so much!

The hit of their birthday was the shopping cart.  One of their teachers got them one, yes you read that right, one shopping cart.  It was such a great hit, they early the next morning we had to pick up two more to avoid anymore fighting.










No comments:

Post a Comment