Thursday, May 7, 2009

Well, it has been WAY too long since I have updated this, but things have been crazy and here goes! We had our 15 week visit last Monday and things are going GREAT! We were totally shocked by the ultrasound tech when she asked us if we wanted to find out what we were having. Of course we do (too hard to plan without knowing). Then she told us that A was a girl!!! Then moved on to B, who would not cooperate and give us a good look. She then moved on to C and it was VERY clear, a Boy!!! We are soooooo happy. One of each so far.

We have another appointment on Monday the 11th with our regular doctor and then one with the high risk on Tuesday. Hopefully B will give us a peak and we will know for sure what all three will be! I am ready to have the names ready.

Crystal's parents are coming this weekend and we are going to pick up the cribs! Also going to set them up in the nursery. I have almost finished all the painting so I will not have to worry about that.

I am ready for this week to be over for Crystal. She has been working way to much and it is starting to take it's toll. I am trying to do all that I can for her at home so she does not have to worry about anything, but sometimes I feel like I can't do enough. One more day and everything will be better. Everyday I am amazed at how well she is actually doing. We will be 17 weeks tomorrow and more than half way throughout this adventure. Seems like it was just yesterday.

As you can see, this will most likely be filled with random thoughts. Another one that has come to me is that I am amazed and the generosity of people sometimes. There are people that Crystal work with that have already started to give us clothes and supplies. One of my ex-girlfriends has offered the same and has gone out of her way to give us advise since she has two girls under the age of 2. But most off all, I am so thankful of all the support and help from my parents and Crystal's parents, without them none of this would be possible.

From now on, I will not wait this long to post so in turn they will be shorter and my friends and family will not have to take so much time out of their days to read this. Thanks so much for all the support and prayers, we are going to need them!

1 comment:

  1. well it's ABOUT time you posted! and don't worry about the lengths of your posts. the people who DO visit your blog most likely care a great deal about what is going on in yall's lives. love you! can't wait to see you this month! xoxo

    ReplyDelete