Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome to our little world!

Well, I have finally done it. Blog that is. I am giving in and starting this thing. I am going to start out by saying that I am by no means a writer. I am lucky if I can spell my name right and put two sentences together. I was always the math and science type. Crystal on the other hand has always been the one that could write, maybe that's why I had her write a few papers for me in college. LOL.

We have decided to start this so that we could tell our story and help keep all of our friends and family up to date on what is happening with the Boudreaux's, all FIVE of us! We will be using this not only for everyone to keep up, but also to be able to jot down those important things that happen, and for that matter, the not so important things that make our lives so unique.

We look forward to sharing our adventure with whomever finds it interesting and welcome ANY and ALL comments, suggestions and words of advise. Thanks in advance to everyone who will help us with these miracles that have been given to us!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to checking on my grandchildren. What a neat way to do it. Doesn't beat talking to y'all just about everyday but is another medium. Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete